Training and Placement Centre
The college has a dynamic and well-established “Training and Placement Centre” headed by a placement Officer along with one faculty co-coordinator from each Department as well as student co-coordinators from each Department.
TPC has aimed to provide quality placement training for all the engineering discipline students of NIT accordingly.
Placement is the main institutional activity to extend job opportunities to the students under proper guidance. The placement center interacts with many organizations across the country for arranging campus interviews for the placement of final year students.
TPC has already engaged in making Memorandum of Understanding with many Indian and MNC companies to entertain on campus and off campus placements for students.
Training and Placement Center arranges
- Career guidance programmes (CGP)
- Soft skills programmes
- Personality development programmes through external experts.
Regular aptitude classes are conducted on weekly basis for final year and pre-final year students.
The communication skill development programmes are conducted in the Language Lab for the first year and second year students.
Before the campus interviews, mock interviews are conducted to enhance the skills of the students and to motivate them in order to enable them to face the interviews successfully.
MOUs have been signed with reputed companies for soft skills, guest lectures, industrial visits, project guidance and recruitment’s.
To impart necessary training to make our students globally competitive and acquire placement in reputed companies
- To enhance the students knowledge by organizing best training of industrial atmosphere
- To partner with renowned organizations from the Industry and organize recruitment drives for our students within and outside the campus.
- To work with faculty members and motivate the students regularly to achieve good academic results
- To improve the communication skills with the help of experts by providing training in Language.
- To provide sufficient training on aptitude tests, group discussions, soft skills, Technical skills and facing interviews.
- To assist students in clearing the competitive exams for both higher studies and job opportunity.